AIR PLANT CRAZE

il_fullxfull
airplants

Air plants are seriously the plants for me. Dip them in water every now and then, and that's it! Stick them where ever you want and you don't have to worry about pots or soil or any of that. Sounds like a dream, right? Now here's the thing. Lots of people are selling them on Etsy for half a fortune. I was looking up some wholesale sites and even ebay has them for a lot cheaper than Etsy sellers. Air Plant Supply Co. has a beautiful selection, great prices, and information. At least check out their site. And this is a cute place to put one of your air plants!

Also, as a side note, Fab.com has a special on air plants from Air Plant Supply Co. and hanging pods. Score!


+ isn't that bottle gorgeous? i bought that here!

2 comments:

  1. Finally, a plant I might not kill! ;D I definitely want to give these cool plants a try! Thanks for the tips!

    Kate
    dessaunihao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea these even existed! Totally the plant for me. And they look so cool!

    ReplyDelete