Home // Closet // Tool: RACHEL BALL

RBmain
Rachel Ball is a blogger and shop owner from Seattle and has great taste. Her blog, Elephantine, focuses on the things she likes to collect + share, especially fashion, accessories, housewares, and photography. She opened her jewelry shop in late 2009 as a hobby, and with a lot of hard work and a little luck, it eventually became her full-time job. In early 2012, Rachel opened a kitchen shop as a side project. She spends her free time photographing everyday life and writing short stories, and she always ends the day with dessert.

RBhome

Home // Kitchen
Whether it's trying out a new recipe, making one that I know by heart, or hunting through the fridge for a late-night snack, the kitchen is one of my favorite places to be.

scarf

Closet // Scarf from Paris
One of the only souvenirs I brought back from my trip to Paris last year was this light, lovely scarf. I already own far too many scarves, but I couldn't resist one more.

camera

Tool // Canon A-1
Ever since I started getting into film photography, this has been my favorite camera. It's a real pleasure to shoot with it.

blog // jewelry shop // kitchen shop // twitter


photos by rachel

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love Rachel's kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rachel's blog and both her shops! I'm not an earring person at all but bought some of hers and they are pretty much the only ones I wear - she has great taste. And again, love this series you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Jo! I'm in love with her Kitchen shop. Such great wonders in it!

      Delete
  3. just lovely. knew about her jewelry line but not the kitchen shop. excited to check out.

    ReplyDelete