Home // Closet // Tool: DANIEL SCOGGINS (COUSIN DAN)

Daniel Scoggins Cousin Dan Atlanta musician Glass and Sable Home Closet ToolDaniel Scoggins is a very sexy musical performance artist/best friend known as "Cousin Dan". He has spent the past two years paving his way in the music scene, playing shows around the country and making ladies swoon. Dan has an unquenchable thirst for life, and he likes to spend his time shooting for the stars. (You might remember his name from this previous post/gif)

Daniel Scoggins Cousin Dan Atlanta musician Glass and Sable Home Closet Tool home vintage concert hall record player fireplace shrine

Home //
Music and art are very important aspects of my life and I feel like my home should be an environment set up to inspire and foster that creativity. On the right you are looking at my vintage Concert Hall record player, set in front of my disco-black guy-holy virgin Mary of Guadalupe fireplace shrine. On the left is a shot of my basement studio and the heads of some ex-concubines that didn't know how to make a good meatloaf.

Daniel Scoggins Cousin Dan Atlanta musician Glass and Sable Home Closet Tool shotgun

Closet //
I got this shotgun for my 12th birthday. Growing up my Dad used to take me hunting where we shared some pretty quality father-son bonding time. It taught me a about life, death, and survival. Though now I just keep it around like a can of whoop ass that I'm ready to open up on some burglars. I think I'm going to convert it into a sawed off shotgun so I can be tough like that beautiful bastard Arnold Schwarzenegger in T-2 Judgment Day. (my Dad loves Arnold)

Daniel Scoggins Cousin Dan Atlanta musician Glass and Sable Home Closet Tool gibson midnight special electric guitar

Tool //
This is my 1974 Gibson Midnight Special. I love how worn in this guitar is, my mind wanders thinking about where its been and who has played it. This guitar really inspires me to strive for greatness, it's almost like I have an obligation to be awesome and contribute to its story.

Daniel Scoggins Cousin Dan Atlanta musician Glass and Sable Home Closet Tool

facebook page // tumblr // twitter


photos by jason travis

No comments:

Post a Comment