feather cards.

playing cards

WOW! I finally took the pictures of these so I could post them. This was my final assignment for my 2-D art class last semester. In the class we talked about the six elements of art: texture, shape, color, line, space, and value. For the final we had to create six different playing cards with each one implemented one of the elements. I used feathers, ribbon, tracing paper, bristol paper, and thread. (I've been stitching my art pieces lately and I love it!) See if you can pick out which one is which.

6 comments:

  1. i want to see these up close!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I'll show you! They're really precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks, Torie! you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kate! Where in the world on etsy did you find out about me? That's so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i have found you every where and really like everything i have seen. i didnt know you liked photography also, really talented i approve.

    ReplyDelete