JASON WU

jason wu ciara sames glass and sable

Whoa! Some neat stuff is coming to Target. I am definitely excited about browsing this collection. Not all of it is my style exactly, but I think there are a lot of great parts. Some of those blouses and skirts could definitely find a home in my closet. The sweet feminine details are really lovely. I can predict crazy Target lines for this collection. What do you think? See the whole line here.


(For you men out there - sorry for all the pink lately! ♥)

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout you made! I'm sooo excited for this line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish Target in Australia is as good as it seems to be in the US. Target over here is only good for good kids clothes and cheap DVDs...

    In the mean time, I'll just keep dreaming!
    Sal x

    ReplyDelete