STUCK LIKE GLUE

uniform atlanta winter fashion coat jacket parka chambray brass earrings nail polish warm and fozzie ciara sames glass and sable

If I were a cartoon character set in a cartoon that only took place in the winter time, this is what would be on every hanger in my closet. I was looking for the perfect chambray shirt for a while and now that I have it, I have a serious internal battle to not wear it every day. This outfit, of course, isn't what I wear everyday but I wish I could. It is comfortable, flexible, and definitely urban. I can go to work without the hat and then smack it on right before the concert. The brass earrings and the satchel are just enough glam to get me by, as well as the sparkly nail polish. Just style my hair and makeup, and I'm ready!

What's your go to outfit?


hat // jacket // shirt // earrings // satchel // jeans // nail polish // shoes
please note that many of these are similar items to what I own

No comments:

Post a Comment