Home // Closet // Tool: LILLY LAMPE

Lilly Lampe portrait Home Closet Tool Glass and Sable table tea
Lilly Lampe is a freelance writer who produces Out There Atlanta, a weekly podcast covering people, places and events. She studied art history and received a masters from the University of Chicago. If she's not reading or writing about food and art, she's probably thinking about food or art.

Lilly Lampe plants succulents terrariums Glass and Sable Home Closet Tool

Home //
This is my favorite section of the apartment I share with my husband. The chair and side table were beat-up thrift finds that I tore apart, painted, and reupholstered in a wild 24-hour spree. Once I start a project I obsess over it; hence, the terrariums lining the windows and covering the tables. I had to stop making terrariums after we ran out of space for them.

Lilly Lampe stripes shirts backpack Makr Home Closet Tool Glass and Sable podcast Out There Atlanta

Closet //
I have an embarrassing number of striped shirts. If it's striped and on sale, I can't resist. There have been weeks when I've worn a different striped shirt every day.

Tool //
I like to switch up location when I'm writing, and rely on this backpack to carry all my gear. It's by Makr, a small company out of Florida. Everything they make is so utilitarian and perfectly constructed. I'm slowly replacing my essential totes and satchels with items by Makr. I recently upgraded my audio recorder and couldn't be happier. I made a little matching carrying case to protect it.

podcast // portfolio

photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment