Home // Closet // Tool: REBECCA BEACH

RBmain
Rebecca Beach is the lovely lady behind A Daily Something. She lives just outside of NYC and works as a freelance prop stylist and event planner (and also a nanny!). Rebecca loves thrifting, collecting treasures, sharing her finds with other people, making crafty things, and being inspired by other creatives.

RBhome

Home // Vignette
This is a little vignette from my bedroom. I think it says a lot about my decorating style - lots of vintage: the cigar box, record sleeve, two mirrors, my mom's high school acrylic painting; a touch of modern: Design*Sponge at Home, and two smooth hour glasses; and a shout out to nature: fresh flowers. Every time I walk into my room and see my dresser, I smile. I think it's important for our bedrooms to reflect our style and be a place for relaxation and inspiration.

RBcloset

Closet // Lace Top & Geo Earrings
A few favorite pieces of mine. A (new to me) vintage lace top. I want to wear this every single day. My minty green geo earrings from A Merry Mishap. And my handmade applewood necklace.

RBtool
RBtool2

Tool // Props
As a prop stylist and event planner, I'd be lost without my props. This is a little peek at some of my favorite small details. Where would I be without my glassware, coffee pots, and photo backdrops?

blog // twitter // facebook // portfolio


4 comments:

  1. I admire prop stylists so much. I think that it's such a beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca's the best! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all these beautiful ladies!! Woot! Lovely feature and peek into Rebecca's world!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know how I missed this one - Rebecca is the sweetest. Great peek into her life! :)

    ReplyDelete