venti.

Day Six:
twenty interesting facts about me.

1. My mom named me after a distant cousin's daughter. She even told the cousin that if she ever had another daughter, she'd name her Ciara... but at that time she was still married with teenage kids. Give her a handful of years later and she's remarried to my dad and naming me Ciara.

2. I took a black widow in a jar to class one day for show & tell in elementary.

3. I also took a snake.

4. I can't breathe well when I run.

5. My hair was a lot lighter when I was little girl.

6. I couldn't say Ciara when I was a young kid. Instead I said, "see-sarah". My family still calls me that as a pet name.

7. I used to name all of my electronics. i.e. Eugene, Winston, etc.

8. My favorite animals are all woodlands animals like deer, foxes, and owls.

9. I used to have two friends that looked like Fidel Castro and Che Guevara.

10. I really want to learn how to fly airplanes.

11. My parents and I used to participate in the Rendezvous of Fronteriesman when I was growing up. It's similar to the Renaissance Festival, only the time period is set to colonial times. I remember wearing bonnets, bloomers, and bathing in rivers. Totally awesome.

12. My bedroom in high school was bright orange.

13. I've survived at least a 6 hurricanes.

14. I've been in 4 car accidents.

15. Someone stole my iphone out of my hand and I chased them & got it back.

16. I learned how to drive at 12.

17. My father began to teach me how to shoot a pistol at 7 years old. (He is a firearms instructor.)

18. My practical dream car is a Honda Fit.

19. If I could have any super power, I'd choose invisibility or freeze time.

20. I've never been to New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment