weekend: busy! (& wedding!)

roompicturestruckwendyprogramceilingtables

Oh goodness, it's practically Wednesday and I'm closer to this coming weekend than I am to the one I am posting about. Nevertheless, here's some tid bits on some of the adventures I partook in. I've started looking at apartments in Atlanta. That first image is of my dream apartment. I put a security deposit on it and now I'm just waiting to be approved. yay! So excited. Then I went to a gallery opening at Kiang Gallery called Small Pieces Loosely Joined. It was a good experience, and I'll touch on it tomorrow. Wendy Stetson is in town right now from Boston, so it's been nice to gather around her with our friends. Sunday another friend of mine, Daniel Seidner, got married to a lovely lady named Jenni. It was a really beautiful wedding. I wish I had a picture of her, but I only realized I didn't when I got home.

I originally thought I wasn't going to move out of my current (temporary) living situation until August, but my roommates are apparently jumping ship next week and told me yesterday. I'm only off of work one day between now and then, so this Saturday is going to be a whirlwind of last minute moving. Talk about stresscity. "We don't want you to feel like we're just kicking you out on the street..." but they sure aren't giving me a whole lot of options. Wishin I was on that lease now. haha

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment