artist: cristina couceiro.

zurichexplication67_8portugal

Cristina Couceiro sure has some beautiful work. Beginning with paper collages, she eventually switched over to digital. Her work is even used for The New York Times and Washington Post. The splashes of color are what get me. I have been hesitant to bold colors in the past - as far as my own work goes - but she sure knows how to apply it perfectly. Great inspiration, hands down.


Her work is definitely going to help me in the next week or so. MINT gallery here in Atlanta is having an annual fundraiser show and I am already piecing some ideas on a piece I'm going to send it. Super stoked! I don't know why it's taken me so long, but this will be the first piece I've ever submitted here in Georgia. Good lordy! Well, I'll have photos up, of course, throughout the process. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment