weekend: meetings/pitchfork.

pitchfork1pitchfork2

Sadly, no photos in my weekend recap. :( I was either working, packing, or in a meeting this weekend. And none of that is especially photogenic.

I didn't go to the Pitchfork Music Festival, but I was there in spirit. Tim and I both downloaded the festival's app a few weeks ago and have been drooling all over it. Isn't the design just gorgeous? Half of me wishes I had been there just so I could utilize the app! They did have the shows streaming live on their site, which was amazing. I really enjoyed watching The Woods. Heard of them before? Check them out!

Also, I have a nice little announcement to make. From this week on, I will be having a special guest every week or so! Tim (my beau and author of I'm A Bear! Etc.) will be giving you a nice little playlist. And we're both certain you'll enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment