More Lakes: NICOLE MEYER

Nicole Meyer Branding 10,000 Lakes Alp Lake Glass and SableNicole Meyer Branding 10,000 Lakes Six Lake Glass and SableNicole Meyer Branding 10,000 Lakes Tepee Lake Glass and SableNicole Meyer Branding 10,000 Lakes Onion Lake Glass and SableNicole Meyer Branding 10,000 Lakes Peanut Lake Glass and Sable

I love to visit Nicole Meyer's project, "Branding 10,000 Lakes" every couple of weeks to see all the latest lakes she's branded. They are almost always amazing, and certainly inspiring. I've got to hand it to her, it is quite the challenge, and she's doing a great job on it. Come on, look at that cute little onion. Yeah, I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Well, shoot. I forgot about that project! Thanks for reminding me. I like the simplicity of the 'alp lake' logo.

    ReplyDelete