B&W

bw

I've been thinking a lot lately about how much I love black and white together. I don't think I could live in a completely black and white world - though the idea is very tempting. I definitely have color in my home, but I try to keep my color palette simple. In an attempt to scratch the B&W itch, the rest of the week I'll be keeping this blog black and white.

In other news, I had a lovely weekend. There was an event in my neighborhood where two miles of a popular road was shut down and everyone biked and walked around, eating food and playing games. There's nothing like playing street hockey on a (usually) busy street.

It's taken me several months, but I'm finally all caught up on How I Met Your Mother. Anyone out there surprised or saw it coming? ;)

photo by me

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what event was it with all the biking and merry-making?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This merry-making event was called Atlanta Streets Alive. And girl, were those streets alive! :)

      Delete
  2. We are so behind here in Australia with 'How I Met Your Mother' i think i will have to wait years to find out, unless I google the ending!.

    ReplyDelete