Home // Closet // Tool: SARAH GREENBERG

Sarah Swell Sarah Greenberg Glass and Sable Home Closet Tool portrait dog huskySarah Greenberg is the Oakland, California designer and metalsmith behind the nature inspired jewelry collection Sarah Swell. She lives in a 1920's Spanish style bungalow with her soon to be husband, Scott, who is a boat captain on the San Francisco Bay. They hope to someday find the time to restore their little casita to its former glory. When not working long, hard hours in the studio, Sarah enjoys hiking with her dog, good food and more good food.

Sarah Swell Sarah Greenberg Glass and Sable Home Closet Tool home

Home // Mantle
I love the combination of my watery blue walls with the black tile and white wood of the fireplace, it reminds me of New England where I grew up. I use it as a place to showcase all of my favorite things like my sculptural faux wood grain mirror, bull horns and an ever rotating array of artwork.

Sarah Swell Sarah Greenberg Glass and Sable Home Closet Tool closet hat

Closet // Summer Hat
I'm a hat person and I have ammased quite a collection. This straw hat crafted in Columbia is my most recent find from an antique store in Vermont.

Sarah Swell Sarah Greenberg Glass and Sable Home Closet Tool tool hammers

Tool // Hammers
I also collect hammers and other vintage tools. I do actually use them for making jewelry, but I'm also just a girl that likes her heavy, antique tools.

shop // blog // twitter


photos by sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment