Tim Lampe is a designer and explorer in Atlanta, Georgia. You can find his work at timlampe.com and he writes occasionally at I’m A Bear! Etc. He wore sunscreen while writing his, but that’s not really important right now.
That’s right, it’s sexy week. After Ciara told me about who she was going to feature on this week’s Home // Closet // Tool, I insisted that I make a sexy playlist to along with this week and then the rest of Sexy Week came together. This playlist is fun. It has a few tracks that haven’t technically been released yet, a cover, a sing-out-loud track, beat-box drums and some Gayngs. There’s no other real intro to this mix except to just jump in and get inside this playlist. I hope you do enjoy.
1. Baby // Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti
2. Wrong Feels Right // Dum Dum Girls
3. Nocturne // Wild Nothing
4. Odessa // Caribou
5. Somebody // Niki & The Dove
6. Stay Don’t Go // Spoon
7. Trick Pony // Charlotte Gainsbourg
8. Like the Ocean, Like the Innocent Pt. 1: The Innocent // The Besnard Lakes
9. Beast of Love // Cloud Control
10. The Last Prom on Earth // Gayngs